showcase adventure

 Our teacher Ms.pinto choses our group i was in group with Valerie Castillo, Ashley Hernandez, Alexis G., and Esperanza. Our topic was should students in the 9th and 12th grade take p.e.? My role was the rebuttal so what we had to do is just make a raft draft and turn it in. Then in math class we had to find three grafts about our topic. I ended up finding four graphs and we also had to do a suray. Thats all we did in math class for three too four days. Then in the second day of it we got our raft draft back and we had to rewrite it once we did that we just turned it in. for math it was just finding graphs. for biology we had to find resources to help us for heath we did not do much. then for english we had to type our paragraph and make a poster. then we had to come dressed so we can get the approval. we did two practise presintations.ms pinto said i was loud and clear but my teammates needed alittle bit of help but i knew we where going to be fine. then when it was the day of the presentation i got butterflies in my stomach, but i had to remember the presentation techniques they thought me in 7th and 8th  grade A.V.I.D. then once the presentations were over i just wanted to run home to take of the close and lie down on my bed. 

Comments

Popular Posts